Skip to main content

Re: Daily Check In Space

Hello and welcome @Bafflelaffle @Squibblybits @VickieLynn @SeaLion @Daisy76 @MySon63 @CaringSister22 @Ruby66 @Ron64 @Stuck13 @AstarionBG3 @Shadwell1978 @DrWho @hamster12 

@Wendy26 , @Running-Mum , @Daisyboo , @HealingJourney @Megan68 , @Healandlove , @Krishna , @Shasan 

To participate, here are 3 questions for your daily check in: 

1) How are you feeling? 

You can use a scale of 1-10 (1= really bad , 10= really good), if you would like to.

2) What is one thing you have struggled with, and one thing you have done well?

3) What is one nice thing you can do for yourself today?

You're welcome to check in daily, or how ever often you need to! 

Thank you for the tag @Shaz51 .

How are you? How are your levels?

Q1 - about a 6..I'm stressed with work, with micromanager.

Q2 - struggled with too much to do and my husband not always being helpful. 

Q3 - have a lovely cup of tea and read a book later tonight

Xx

hello my sister @Healandlove 

sugar levels are still fairly high 

sorry that you are stressed at work 😍

we had a wet drive to the city and back today 

ended up early for my CT Scan appointment and they put me in early which was nice 

had lunch in the city before a wet drive home 

nearly involved in a car accident (the other cars fault cutting in front of us) gave them a beep of the horn 

Mr. Shaz has volunteered our place for Christmas dinner this year (talking to his daughter)

at home feeling very tired 

have a lovely cup of tea and read a book later tonight sounds very nice @Healandlove 

@rav3n , @tyme , @Jynx , @Ru-bee 

hey @Shaz51 @Healandlove !!

@Healandlove ahh sounds like a stressful day, definitely deserve some good rest!!! hoping that cup of tea and book provides you perfect de-stress this evening 💙 what book are you reading?

@Shaz51 sounds like a busy morning for you too - near miss oh my!! really glad you're all okay!! hoping the rest of the night is relaxing for you 💙 watching anything new?

thanks @rav3n 

all ok here , thank goodness xx

anything new on tv -- no just the bargain hunt, outback truckers which mr shaz likes 

having chicken kebabs and stirfry veges for dinner 

how about you @rav3n 

nice! @Shaz51 chicken kebabs and stirfry sounds so delicious 😋

i had a slow morning, slept in and sat outside to enjoy the sun for a bit. watched my rabbit run around the backyard. hayfever season seems to be coming in early, i'm already feeling the symptoms 😅

i haven't decided what's for dinner yet but i'm going to make myself some tea soon

Thanks for the welcome @Shaz51 

I'm sitting at about a 6 this morning.

I've been struggling with fatigue and low energy and I'm doing well to pause and use breathing techniques to recalibrate.

Currently taking in the morning sun with a cup of tea and my local magpies. Being in nature is my favourite way to soothe.

Heya @HealingJourney @Shaz51 @Healandlove !

Great to see you all here 🙂

@rav3n thank you for your empathy. 

Work is stressful at the moment so the only thing that was OK in my life is now another source of worry. But I am hoping I can ride it out.

I'm reading "Welcome to the Hyunam-d*ng Bookshop: a novel" it's good,  slow and gentle.  

Do you like reading? I'm always looking for good book recommendations ☺️ 

Hi everyone! I am brand new here, trying to find like minded people and a safe place to express myself. 

1) How are you feeling? 

Currently I am about a 4. Masking currently is not easy and my chest is heavy.

2) What is one thing you have struggled with, and one thing you have done well?

Me and my bf are not together at the moment due to a bad episode (relapse) wo that is very hard for me right now. One thing im happy about is i just started a mood stabilizer so i am looking forward to that. 

3) What is one nice thing you can do for yourself today?

I went to the gym and let myself enjoy a piece of cake! 

Ruah Community Services supports and empowers vulnerable and disadvantaged people so they can create meaningful change in their lives.

13 RUAH (13 7824)

255 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

connecting@ruah.org.au

Ruah Community Services acknowledges and respects the Traditional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Custodians/Owners of the land on which we work, live and build our lives, families, and communities. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.