Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The safe room- somewhere to just come and sit.... offload... feel supported

Hi @Lostandalone @WIP @Powderfinger and anyone who's sitting in the safe room.

I have had a hard week and a bit. Just saw psychologist - very good but draining session. Just need to stop for a bit. Having trouble processing. Hope you catch a break today folks. Feels like they are few and far between.

Climate change is making ocean waves stronger

@frog rest, rest and rest. Take your time processing. It's always draining so you need time to rest. 

I've reached a point where I really just want people to leave me alone. I have no desire to talk or express myself. Actually, rather annoyance that any of my attention may be required. I figured there is no point talking when no one listens. That's the reality, no one listens anyway. Therefore, they are wasting my time and requesting energy they don't deserve. What they do with that us not my problem. You know it's just silence from my end. That's what they give. Well get if you want to fish it out, be prepared for it to be dished out on you. I used to feel bad. I don't anymore. Not a single pin point bad. I owe nobody anything. 

I'm done. I'm tired of useless people. I'm tired if being ignored. I'm tired of asking for help and being ignored. I'm tired if asking for help from the appropriate channels and being ignored. I'm tired of being disrespected and devalued. I'm tired of trusting others like o help me and they don't. I'm tired of it all. So, I'm going to treat them how they treat me. The saying, rest people how you want to be treated is quite apt. You treat me in all the ways I have listed, I am going to treat you the same way. I've reached a point where I don't care about how others feel. It shows a heck of a lot about a person when someone puts their hand out for help but nobody grabs it. So, I'm done. I just want the be left alone. 

@Powderfinger I feel your pain.. I really do...

I am just sitting here... saying nothing cos I can't even manage to help myself let alone help others 

life is a mess....

life sux

i am not suicidal..please nobody  panic... . I am very safe ....I just don't want to be anymore

i want to curl up and sleep forever and never wake up... for I am safe when I sleep... nothing bothers me... I can smile... there are no tears ... there are no fears.... there is no hurt... there is no sadness.... I am me again 

i have run out of fight

i have run out of will

nothing works

nothing helps

i am my own worst enemy 

I want the world to go back to normal

but I don't want to put any effort into helping it 

@Lostandalone 

I completely get it. The world honestly can be a vampire. They suck everything out of you till you have nothing left. No energy, no nothing. Being alone and wanting to be alone is fine. Nothing wrong with it at all. In fact it's a sign we need to recharge our own batteries. The world can survive without you while you do so. 

I guess an insight is, where have I been putting my energy where it us not deserved. Answering that changes everything. Some things, some people, some situations just do not deserve your energy and the question is why did we give it in the first place. 

Have time out, you don't need to justify your decision to anyone. 

Take care. 

So nervous

can't sit still

2 job interviews today

Feel like crying 

don't know why 

hungry

but cant eat

sent psychologist packing

was going nowhete

just wasn't working

maybe that was a mistake

thoughts all over the place

Aaaaaggggghhggggh 

need to keep moving

get ready for my day

thanks for listening 

Deep breaths, calm music...I’m hearing you @Lostandalone 

☘️🙏☘️

I feel so alone right now

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄

119962083_3412245448837212_8707311806597577091_n.jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Ruah Community Services supports and empowers vulnerable and disadvantaged people so they can create meaningful change in their lives.

13 RUAH (13 7824)

255 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

connecting@ruah.org.au

Ruah Community Services acknowledges and respects the Traditional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Custodians/Owners of the land on which we work, live and build our lives, families, and communities. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.