Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Good morning and good afternoon @MDT @Bimby2 @Ant7 @TAB @Former-Member @eth @greenpea @saturnzoon @Gazza75 @Adge @Maggie @BlueBay and everyone here! I hope your Monday is going well! As for me, I’ve been doing some Christmas shopping and had Dutch pancakes with a cup of tea for brunch with my housemate which explains why I’m visiting here late. Enjoy your day😊

Thanks for the tag @Judi9877 sounds like your day is going well.

Hi @TAB and wish you all the best, good friend. Take care from Bimby2.

Good Morning (well it still is here just) @Bimby2 nice to see you 😀

Very nice @Judi9877
Enjoy the rest of your monday

Good Morning All

Smiley Happy

I am having a quiet day but mindful of the volcanic explosion on NZ White Island and casualties.

Heart

Hi all.

Yes @Appleblossom that eruption is awful.

Was given a very special gift today. It is a jounal with the most beautiful cover on it! It is embossed and has different textures on it, and has many hidden bits in it. It is a picture by a guy called James C Christensen, and is hard cover. Absolutely beautiful. Have started writing in it with what I can see in the picture

So glad things are going well for you @saturnzoon 😸

Good morning and Hap-pea Tuesday to all the formites including @TAB @cutiepiekitty @Appleblossom @MDT @Bimby2 @CheerBear @Judi9877 @Angels333 @simontemplar @Bill16 @Meowmy @Gazza75 @outlander @Snowie @Sans911 @Adge @eth @Mazarita @Exoplanet @saturnzoon @Molliex @The-red-centaur  @Maggie @Teej @Former-Member  it has been a few days since I have posted a good morning so I have probably forgotten a few names so please forgive me. Wishing everyone a super pea day full of love and kindness for all. Lots of love peaxxx

Image result for kindness

@greenpea  💚💚💚👍👍👍

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Ruah Community Services supports and empowers vulnerable and disadvantaged people so they can create meaningful change in their lives.

13 RUAH (13 7824)

255 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

connecting@ruah.org.au

Ruah Community Services acknowledges and respects the Traditional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Custodians/Owners of the land on which we work, live and build our lives, families, and communities. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.