Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

I know you have an early start @Captain24 Capitán, I hope you’re feeling ok?

@ENKELI  where are you? Everything okay? 

@Glisten hey my friend. 

Feeling miserable and unwanted at work. 

Will chat more tonight when I get home ♥️💐

@ENKELI     ❤️

Hey @ENKELI 

That’s miserable.

Hope you are ok?

@PeppyPatti and @Oaktree thanks for the love.

D, who is the "team leader" and couldn't organise a beer in a brewery. She is very exclusive and has conversations with other team members that exclude me. She speaks to me either in a threatening or condescending manner. I've been to HR several times (she threatened to send me there, knowing full well that behaviour sets off a trauma reaction in me) 

I'm afraid to leave as I am behind in bills and don't know how easy it would be to find another job that pays as well and is close to home.

I wake up having to talk myself into getting up to go to work and dread coming in most days.

I have no friends aside from my Sane ones.

I'm safe but feel pretty terrible 😕

Usually I chat with Birdofparadise8 but she's not available at the moment so I'm a little bit lost.

Tried the hotline numbers but they didn't help.

I'm sorry to hear about what you're going through at work @ENKELI 

I've felt a similar dread everyday before work in a previous role and it gets exhausting 😞 The only thing that helped me through it was looking at other job ads, even if I wasn't applying, just looking gave me some sense of agency and helped me feel a bit less trapped in the job... that and taking a lot of sick days 

Do you have anything on for the afternoon/evening? 

Hey @Glisten. Sorry.. last night was tough and left me feeling out of sorts. Today I’m struggling too. But.. no early start as I’m on 5 days off!! 

How are you going? 

Sorry you are going through all that @ENKELI.

I had a job that at one certain part in time was very toxic. It had me considering a very final way of dealing with it. But I got through it with strength that I didn’t know I had and then that person was dismissed and all became bearable. 

Maybe start looking for a job. At least you are still employed, even though it’s not a healthy environment. You don’t know what is out there and you don’t know what tomorrow will bring. 

I know and hear that it’s not easy in the present but I’m sure life just has to get easier. 

Awww @ENKELI , I'm sorry this is still happening. You deserve so much better. Do you think D is aware of her behaviour and how it impacts you?

@Captain24 You never have to apologise to me, my friend. I’m almost impossible to offend.

I just needed to know that you were okay.

After almost a month, 34 document files and several emails to and from my paralegal. My disclosures have been indexed and submitted to the other party’s lawyer.

I am feeling relieved.

How are you going to fill your 5 days?

G

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Ruah Community Services supports and empowers vulnerable and disadvantaged people so they can create meaningful change in their lives.

13 RUAH (13 7824)

255 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

connecting@ruah.org.au

Ruah Community Services acknowledges and respects the Traditional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Custodians/Owners of the land on which we work, live and build our lives, families, and communities. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.