Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

👍😎 @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

..just having quick breakfast and water, that prob help w sore muscles lol @StuF  laters

Afternoon cool friends @Meowmy @TAB @StuF wishing you all have a good day,off to the bottle -o to get myself a block

Hey @Bill16  - you're a man with a plan! 👍

TAB
Senior Contributor

Do a steering wheel king brown on way home @Bill16 

That is lovely  what your mum said @Jacques 

You would have been over the moon when she bought it for you.

I am not surprised in the least that it has pride of place next to your motorbike and so it should. Both on display.

I had a feeling that you would be onto the kitchen.  I know that it has been a huge goal of yours for your mum, for some time now.

That is a lot of hard work.

We renovated our last place to sell and did most of the painting in the new place where we now live.

Husband did all of robes, laundry pantry and other shelving everywhere.

Then the garden that has been mammoth.

Your mum would be glowing watching it transform. Very special for you both.

30 years is not a long time to wait for a renovation either Jacques so do not feel that you have let her down or kept her waiting.

What are you putting on the floor?

Remember to have some time out for Jacques as well.

Sophia

So you arrived via a motorcade of  sorts @tonys 

Have you sorted out the staff at your new rehab home?

Very tiring indeed.

Wise words that you left for us all

So, Did everyone make a difference today. You don't have to at all. We made it through the day.

Didn't hurt anyone. . . Didn't get hurt. . . And thats enough. . There's just gunna be days when thats way more than enough.

Go pushing a slate sky too hard, Its only gunna push back..

I just love the sound of a letter opener setting words free.

Slowly, slowly with the rehabilitation

Have a feeling might see you at a familiar cafe soon.

Sophia

Hello @StuF 

What are you up to on this Saturday?

Listening to music or writing a poem?

Hey @Sophia1   Your back mate.  Or is next rocket to Rome still suckling the gas pump..

Well,  don't leave without flashing a smile,  n  don't come back without a romance story to regale us with.                         ...please.

I'm   glad you liked that old post mate.  The simple Philosophies are the ones least likely to deflate us I feel. 

And are you in good spirits my friend.   You still spin that spur and look at faded pictures of that town,

I can hear it.   We need escape from reality in our lives don't we.   One whisp of smoke from the   la cantina,  and look at us.     Hooves, Itching to,  dust trail it back   to a place where science and truth can be stretched and  Imaginations  set free to play..   

Think that is the health secret to a happy long life perhaps.      Simply . . .   don't grow up.  Just pretend you are,    when you need too.

So,   If you go there ,  Tag please n  I'll  do the same.   Playgrounds  just aren't the same without 

children's   laughter.

Odious Amigos..           @Sophia1   @LeChuck   @Oaktree .                                                tonys mb1  

Hiya @Sophia1 

Nothing so cultured this day

How about you?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Ruah Community Services supports and empowers vulnerable and disadvantaged people so they can create meaningful change in their lives.

13 RUAH (13 7824)

255 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

connecting@ruah.org.au

Ruah Community Services acknowledges and respects the Traditional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Custodians/Owners of the land on which we work, live and build our lives, families, and communities. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.