Skip to main content

Re: Good Morning!

Yes @tyme 

My daughter loves it

@tyme wrote:

Has anyone played Bananagrams before @Shaz51 @Glisten @SmilingGecko @Oaktree @Patches59 ?

@tymeI remember playing it at a board game group a few months ago

No @tyme , have to have a look at Bananagrams

I've watched people play but I haven't actually played myself. I've got a set in my draw. I've also got pears too @Oaktree 

Can you play bananagrams with 2 people?

Yes @tyme 

my daughter and I usually play just with 2 people 

I will look into it because it seems like a lot of fun... @Oaktree The bananagrams have been sitting in my drawer for years lol.

@tyme hello Tyme,  how are you going? Hope you're keeping well. It's getting warm here. Take care

It’s a no from me to Bananagrams.

Yes @Meowmy , It did get quite warm this arvo here in Melb. And now, I can just hear the rain. Hope you have a good week and I'll catch you later this week. 

@Glisten , no to bananagrams? You can have banana split instead now lol

Gnight my forum pals.

@tyme  If you like word games, my favourite is one called "Paperback".

https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/141572/paperback

You buy cards with letters on them, to build up bigger words worth more points, to buy more cards. I love it.

Ruah Community Services supports and empowers vulnerable and disadvantaged people so they can create meaningful change in their lives.

13 RUAH (13 7824)

255 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

connecting@ruah.org.au

Ruah Community Services acknowledges and respects the Traditional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Custodians/Owners of the land on which we work, live and build our lives, families, and communities. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.