Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, nice day out here.Out for a walk. Going to the country with a ftiend in a few hours. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

very good @Meowmy  my trip yesterday changed my mood completely

Been for walk already here. about to have coffee .then go to bigtown for groceries, well plus have a click and collect I forgot.

Enjoy your drive

TAB
Senior Contributor

hope it goes okay @Meowmy  think I will go to Adelaide very soon, depending on what happens with that job, prob best to forget it. I will make something up.Its a all bit risky.

need to go for swim, not been to outdoor pools here yet, must be cold , dunno. need massage too

@TAB hey tabby well done re walk. Enjoy big town trip. At cafe waiting for coffee. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

thx @Meowmy  had shower , making coffee, prob leave in 30mins. sc @les went up again. will give it a few more days if no change will cancel. los t more no di et , same thing happened last time . put on weight ha ha ha lol

Good morning @Meowmy @TAB @tonys @Bill16 

Wishing you good days 🙂

My dad is coming home today! Crazy fast turn around, but the Dr is discharging him today

A flying V  guitar..   Sorry I missed your post last night @Glisten .   The Wi  fi in here is a bit dodgy. 

Hope a sale wasn't  perched on the scales.       

My  first Impulse..    Grab  it.          They have been around longer than me I think and the engineering and science is sound.    They  shine at the top end because you can so easily access those smaller frets,  and that is the hunting ground of electric guitars.  Let the base man and your voice do the deep digs.   They generally sound  good up and down the scales and if your at it for a few hours,  the light weight n feel will not go unnoticed. 

Now ..   having said all that.  I'm the worst chap to ask.   I play acoustic n have done all my life.   Still do the pavement a couple of times a year.  I never want to forget the feel of a cold wet city street. My unit has pic ups for the amp.         You can't really nest on a blanket  Comanche style and do a  flying  V  justice.   The horns dig In.

Need a strap if your on a chair n standing  when you first get married.  At first they feel like they want to slide off your thigh.

I had a rare chance to hold a carbon fibre flying V,   and stroke it into life.  Still well up inside thinking

about it..           Closest I've come to  doing a runner.

Your good with your hands. Pick ups, frets, n nuts can all be swapped out.  Look out for stress fractures. .                Second hand.. expect chipped horns.   No big deal.

So,   If your not on foot busking n don't mind the huge case,     Jump  at it  Glisten.

OH..  don't really like taking brands.   You know,  Pride..  a mans horse is his horse.  I'll leave that to others.     You'll  know in the first  10  minutes of the dance if your in love...   Good luck  friend.

For some reason I'm changing rooms today so I'll have a quick poke around n bail.

@StuF   @TAB   @Historylover   @Meowmy    @SmilingGecko  @greenpea  n  any one else,  face folded to the street.                          smiling  at  ya.                                                                   tonys

TAB
Senior Contributor

..that's good @StuF  . Just back fm shops here. increased weeks step by 50 % by walking too far from car , was not fun. back sore  wa wa lol. Home again, taken meds. think nap now

Good stuff on steps again @TAB 

Nap is a fine idea I reckon!

TAB
Senior Contributor

ha yeah took me a week to get to what they say should do in a day, every day , my @rse hanging out badly .. will have to hit the stretches again later.. @StuF 

Ruah Community Services supports and empowers vulnerable and disadvantaged people so they can create meaningful change in their lives.

13 RUAH (13 7824)

255 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

connecting@ruah.org.au

Ruah Community Services acknowledges and respects the Traditional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Custodians/Owners of the land on which we work, live and build our lives, families, and communities. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.