Skip to main content

Re: music thread

hey @Bill16 not a lot brother, just did the shopping, mowing and worked on my gaming pc. how about you mate?

Re: Tabaluga's

hi @Sophia1 the flooring mum has decided on is the picture below, it is called Gessami Oak. it mateches well with the five spice cabinet doors.

Jacques_0-1700989103269.png

Not alot here brother @Jacques put new tyres on the Jeep the other day,1500 bucks later,but mate you should drive it now,it's like it's on rails 

nice one @Bill16 what size and width did you go with?

Lets hope you can start getting that weight down. Your thyroid may be causing you some problems I suspect. I have heard of people with thyroid issues balloon in size. For eg. they may be a fitness instructor and suddenly gain weight then their partner dumps them because they were "not a good look" because of the way the fitness industry is.  Have heard many stories like this online. But in the end who knows what is causing your weightgain. Just go easy on yourself and put the puzzle together piece by piece. Its what I had to do with my health @TAB But thyroid produces so many hormones its incredible what a tiny organ can do.  It can make people gain weight for sure.

..have only started reading thyroid book , think basically says, drs have no clue, help self w diet. @SmilingGecko 

drs tell me levels say everything normal  re thyroid, before and after they removed half of it

@TAB @Jacques @Bill16 @StuF @tonys @SmilingGecko @tyme hey cool friends, how are you all going. Hope you all settle in for a good night. Just woke from big nap. Going to have cup of tea. Take care

Pretty sure 20inch by 245mm ay mate @Jacques 

..maybe a white tea , or ginger and lemon @Meowmy ...

Heya @Meowmy 

Feeling Hot here...I don't think the temp is very high- my phone assures me it's not- but yeah. I'm gonna have a bowl of ice cream methinks...

Ruah Community Services supports and empowers vulnerable and disadvantaged people so they can create meaningful change in their lives.

13 RUAH (13 7824)

255 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

connecting@ruah.org.au

Ruah Community Services acknowledges and respects the Traditional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Custodians/Owners of the land on which we work, live and build our lives, families, and communities. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.