Skip to main content

Re: Tabalugas

Unfortunately my brother does not care for me @TAB. Found out about his steroid use online in a court transcript. I don't know what he's doing with his life now.  

TAB
Senior Contributor

no loss @SmilingGecko 

I just chalk it up to experience and get on with life @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

no point in making things worse @SmilingGecko 

Yes exactly @TAB.  

TAB
Senior Contributor

Anyway. the year mum died  i drove home 4 times yeah dont ask last xmas w mum, so had to go, funeral , job , dad on own at xmas  blah 

as said before without mum around, father got really nasty and 99% of it was at me. so made fun of it for couple years, got nice food , pulled my own crackers for party hats then it got sad and I stopped it. 

now this year dufus school looks like ex friend has exited from my life by his own stupidity , well he kept me company texting, calling so really was on my own a. as said could have stayed here on my own easily. @SmilingGecko 

Just checked twitter and saw an up to date picture of my businessman brother in a glass atrium restaurant with his platinum blonde bombshell wife with long fingernails. I almost did not recognise him.  I don't know who he is @TAB 

@SmilingGecko @TAB 

My birth family is very dysfunctional as well guys. I have 4 brothers that I have no contact with and a sister that I hold at arms length. I don’t really know my nieces and nephews. It’s a shame! My parents were both abusive so we kids are all damaged. My own little family is very close, although i do have some difficulties with my relationship with my daughter. I love my hubby and kids very much! I am not seeing the kids on Christmas Day as I have decided to volunteer at the kids hospital that day. Will be doing a nice lunch with my little family on boxing day. I might check in here in the afternoon on Christmas Day.

Meggle

TAB
Senior Contributor

pretty sure am blocked from any one related to me's fb I dont look anymore @SmilingGecko 

was funny at funeral got30 second intro to sisters boys partners then she got upset after when i didnt know their names .. she's psychotic, they were each on scene over 3 years  sister does not talk to me, sons hate me as well guess  then how can you not know her name !! made me feel better that all her money hasnt made her sane lolz..

I don't think MI come from happy well adjusted families normally @Oaktree. I'm glad you have your own little family now with your husband and kids thats based on love and respect. I have not seen anything of my nieces and have in the past received discrimination from my brother. I might go to the beach on xmas day and be by the ocean 

@TAB its interesting how our families turn out in the end.  I had not checked his twitter page in quite a long time and had no idea what he looks like but somehow I've been blocked. I had not friended him on twitter. My brother used to run a boutique real estate business now he's in IT last time I knew. The women he had were always glamorous having beauty treatments all the time.

Ruah Community Services supports and empowers vulnerable and disadvantaged people so they can create meaningful change in their lives.

13 RUAH (13 7824)

255 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

connecting@ruah.org.au

Ruah Community Services acknowledges and respects the Traditional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Custodians/Owners of the land on which we work, live and build our lives, families, and communities. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.