Re: Tabaluga's

Happy Birthday @Bill16 's mum!

I hope you have a great day with her

Fair enough re Chromecast @TAB 

Thanks fellas @TAB @StuF 

@Bill16  hey Bill16 i dream of mud cakes! yummy and happy birthday to your mum :Dx

Thanks!   @greenpea  x

@Bill16 

Good morning friend!

thanks for the tag

happy birthday to your Mum

have a great day celebrating 🥳 

@Oaktree @TAB @Bill16 @greenpea @StuF @Glisten 

Just caught the bus this morning and went for a scenic walk in a place I have not been to before. There are some nice places to discover in adjacent precincts. Back home now. Just about to go off and have an afternoon siesta in a minute. Having a cup of herbal tea to relax

Good on you for going somewhere different @SmilingGecko 

Its hard without a car but there are lots of places to go and check out on the bus and train @StuF I used to do plenty of activities when I was younger but nowadays just prefer being a bit of a hermit. Wanted to check out a local farm that produces an indigenous herb that has been used for a variety of applications as a cream.

I found out the market was bigger in the USA even though its an Australian plant based cream. So a big export.

Its meant to be good for people like air hostesses who have dehydrated skin in plane cabins as well as multiple skin conditions that won't shift with pharmaceutical preparations.

Nobody knows the farm is there its just a nondescript place in the middle of nowhere that cultivates these plants that have been traditionally used by aboriginal people.

Would love to go there and talk to the horticulturalist and see if you could grow your own plants and make your own cream.

I had a herbalist friend who used to make a beautiful cream out of rose petals and wax. It was a beautiful smelling radiant cream! She told me she had a model that used to buy her cream so I got some! 🙂

She used to sell at markets and her well manicured English garden was beautiful. She used to make teas, tinctures and all kinds of things. She used to keep her customer purchases in a glass cabinet outside her old  mid century cottage  

Ruah Community Services supports and empowers vulnerable and disadvantaged people so they can create meaningful change in their lives.

13 RUAH (13 7824)

255 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

connecting@ruah.org.au

Ruah Community Services acknowledges and respects the Traditional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Custodians/Owners of the land on which we work, live and build our lives, families, and communities. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.