Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

Yeah @SmilingGecko  - but even with a car one still has to drag one's lazy a*** out of the house! lol

Interesting re farm

@StuF I guess theres some truth to that. When I was with my ex we used to use his council car to go places. The council paid for car & petrol as part of his employment package. We had an annual stay at a country B&B. I don't miss it at all. Been there done that. Theres only so much you can see. Much prefer home life now! Glad he's gone now too lol!!! 😆

@Bill16 hey cool Bill, happy birthday to your mum. Wish you and your family a great day. Take good care. Enjoy the best mud cake

G'day champ @Meowmy mud cake was very decadent 

@Bill16 I hope it is a lovely day for your mom and all the family.

🎂🍽🎉

Why thankyou @Glisten I hope you are having a good day also 

@TAB hey tabby, hope you're okay.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hey @Meowmy  guess you are with your friend.

Just gut thing here. Don't think it's fair to have this and not drink 11 days . Guess body worse than realised

That's no good about your crook gut @TAB you'd think it would be good after not drinking for a while, anyway I hope it gets better 

TAB
Senior Contributor

been tested for ulcers before and they said no, but I reckon it could be @Bill16 

when things not right so sore to touch under rib cage in the middle (where they used to prod and poke if you said you drink on work medical) was super touchy today. getting reflux , prob constipated as well, got it all going on lol.

weight loss meds night not be helping, but not unusual for me. okay not been drinking , but not exercising or eating that well. time to give that a go once this is gone. I ended up putting a heat patch on area. sort of works, but sh!t brand had left over in cupboard, next to useless unless put pressure on it re warmth

Ruah Community Services supports and empowers vulnerable and disadvantaged people so they can create meaningful change in their lives.

13 RUAH (13 7824)

255 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

connecting@ruah.org.au

Ruah Community Services acknowledges and respects the Traditional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Custodians/Owners of the land on which we work, live and build our lives, families, and communities. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.