Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

yep @Shaz51 

She knows exactly what she is saying. She is very cunning too.

She told the Dr yesterday that I do so much for her, then behind closed doors she is a different person.

The other day she told me that I don't care about what happens to her.

I think it is bed time

I don't think staying awake is the best idea

Thanks everyone for the support

Take care xoxo

Ohhh @Snowie , I am so sorry to hear. That is incredibly hypocritical of your mother (I refuse to call her your mum).

I am worried about you dear @Snowie . I really hope you can put in place professional supports for your mother, including transport.

I'm worried that as your mother deteriorates, that her abuse to you will become so much worse even than before. And you will be stuck doing everything for her while copping harmful abuse which you are in no state to receive. 

I hope you were able to sleep last night 🤞 and that today taking your mother to yet another appt isn't too horrendous 💙

I am done

Now I'm too blunt, I don't care and I don't understand.

Whatever I do it is not good enough. I'm sorry I'm not the perfect daughter I am meant to be. 

I'd like to see her try and do everything herself and see how that goes.

I can't deal with her sh*t too. I've got enough going on. I am done.

Hi @Snowie 

I am sorry that she is making you feel this way hun

You don't deserve that

I have seen how compassionate you are

Maybe taking a step back is better?

Sending hugs @Snowie I know she’s usually like this but I suppose she is dealing with a lot right now.

Maybe just reassure her you’re doing the best you can to support her and if that’s not good enough stay out of her way.

🫂🤗🫂

She can have all the space she wants @Eve7 @lavenderhaze 

I've already had enough and it's only the start. I know she is probably upset and angry about her diagnosis, I would be too, but that doesn't give her the right to take it out on me.

Zero done today and prn is high.

You're absolutely right @Snowie, being hurt doesnt give anyone the right to hurt others

I hope you're able to look after yourself for the rest of the day

Are you home now?

I'm home @lavenderhaze but my brain won't switch of

Trying to settle down but even prn aren't helping.

Watching a movie but not really watching it

I'm done with everything.

I totally agree  @lavenderhaze You're absolutely right @Snowie 

you will have to keep in touch with her doctor and tell him what is happening and tell him how it is affecting you 

you need some help my friend and there is nothing wrong in getting help for your mum  xx

sending you lots of hugs ❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Ruah Community Services supports and empowers vulnerable and disadvantaged people so they can create meaningful change in their lives.

13 RUAH (13 7824)

255 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

connecting@ruah.org.au

Ruah Community Services acknowledges and respects the Traditional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Custodians/Owners of the land on which we work, live and build our lives, families, and communities. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.