Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

Aww poor Mr Shaz!! @Shaz51 it's all getting extra hectic for you hey. Sending some big hugs 🫂

We do what we can eh @Snowie? Huggles to you as well hun 🫂

@NatureLover yeah, it’s hard, was really bad when I came back from placement. The lights were so bright, they hurt my eyes. I hope you are doing well 💖

@PizzaMondo I could try something like that. I just got the assignments done this weekend 💦, it was a relief

@Snowie sitting with you 💖🫂

You have so much to deal with at the moment @Shaz51 

I hope you are able to have some time to yourself amongst all of this. Lots of self care needed for you.

Thanks for the company @Jynx @Shaz51 

I am exhausted after today so going to bed. I think sleep might come quickly tonight!

I hope you both have a good night and tomorrow goes well for you too.

Thanks @creative_writer 

Hoping you are ok tonight hon.

@Snowie I am nauseous, but I’ll be okay, I need to sleep off this migraine

Hope you sleep well tonight 💗 @Snowie xx

@Jynx , Mr shaz is going to stop 2 of his meds from now 

Oh true @Shaz51 are you worried about him stopping meds? Or is it to help his kidney function?

Not sure if it is the meds that is causing the kidney decline until we get the results @Jynx 

He is thinking and saying that he is running out of time 

@Shaz51 that's an understandable reaction, I think he may need some time to adjust and take it all in hey. Perhaps he needs some grief/crisis counselling? 

Yep @Jynx 

Finally got him  to agree to ring his MH team tomorrow,  so fingers crossed 🤞 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Ruah Community Services supports and empowers vulnerable and disadvantaged people so they can create meaningful change in their lives.

13 RUAH (13 7824)

255 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

connecting@ruah.org.au

Ruah Community Services acknowledges and respects the Traditional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Custodians/Owners of the land on which we work, live and build our lives, families, and communities. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.