Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not Coping

Photo our river, not from today though @Birdofparadise8 

IMG_6738.jpeg

Cya

Okay have a good day @ArraDreaming 

Hey @Shaz51 

What are you and Mr Shaz doing for easter?

Not much @Birdofparadise8 , done the dishes 

Having a cuppa now 

What book are you reading 

That's good @Shaz51 

I'm reading Pucking Around. 

Sounds interesting @Birdofparadise8 

What is it about 

Here you go @Shaz51

My name is Rachel Price, and two months ago, I walked away from the perfect man. Sweet and funny, and so hot it should be illegal—we shared one magical night. No names. No strings. I never thought I’d see him again.

I was wrong. It turns out Mr. Perfect is the playboy grinder for the Jacksonville Rays, the NHL’s hottest new hockey team…and I’m his new physical therapist. Oh, and the jerk doesn’t even recognize me!

This fellowship is going to be the longest ten months of my life. Mr. Perfect Mistake will do anything to get back on my good side. Meanwhile, his best friend is the surly new equipment manager always riding my case. Worst of all, I’ve got an uncooperative goalie who thinks I can’t tell he’s hiding an injury!

This is my chance to prove myself, and I’m not risking it for anything. But with one unexpected night, one secret revealed, these men are ready to test all my limits. I can’t fall for a player…let alone three. But if love is a game, these guys are playing to win.

PUCKING AROUND is a spicy ‘why choose’ hockey romance. For the best reader experience, start with the prequel novella That One Night. For a full list of tropes, tags, and CWs, see the author’s website.

this is super exciting no gardening today we just got a message to say some people that are really special to me nobody else in my family really except me are coming past on their way to their easter break down the coast and want to come in for a coffee @Birdofparadise8 haven’t seen them in ages I don’t think they have met the baby yet either

Aww, that is so sweet @ArraDreaming 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Ruah Community Services supports and empowers vulnerable and disadvantaged people so they can create meaningful change in their lives.

13 RUAH (13 7824)

255 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

connecting@ruah.org.au

Ruah Community Services acknowledges and respects the Traditional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Custodians/Owners of the land on which we work, live and build our lives, families, and communities. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.