Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I can’t cope

@Captain24  Well done for just surviving, with your SI as bad as it is (I'm reading between the lines here)

Well done also for getting on to the Chat last night. 

We are all here with you. I'm sure you won't get kicked off as the forums are here for people like you and us. 

Hey @NatureLover 

I hope you are going ok 

Yesterday was really tough. 

Today isn’t going well. I got up and gave the dogs breakfast and have just gotten back into bed. 

I’m not sure as a lot of what I say in these episodes is repeated. I’m trying to be careful but there is only so many ways I can say I hate being alive. 

Yes, I am concerned also about the repetition thing in the proposed guidelines, @Captain24 . But @espressologic is wanting our feedback and is listening to our concerns. I see they have just asked you to clarify on that thread...

I hope today goes better for you than yesterday 🤞

I did see that @NatureLover. I’m just not sure that right now is the time to respond. I’m not in the best headspace. I will respond later in the day. I don’t know that my response would be of value right now. 

All I’m trying to do right now is get myself through the next minute. I didn’t sleep well and struggled to get to sleep. But now I’m just dozing. In bed is safe than out. 

Oh gosh, minute by minute - you must be really unwell, @Captain24  😢

Am concerned for you and sending wishes... 💙

@Captain24 💗💗

I have just gotten up. It’s not fair on Jett for me to stay there. 

Thats good to hear @Captain24 

I hope tonight goes well. Might be a good distraction.

Hi @Captain24,

How're you today hun? ❤️

Morning @Snowie or rather afternoon ☀️

How have you been?

Hi @lavenderhaze 

Not great.

I hope your day is going well.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Ruah Community Services supports and empowers vulnerable and disadvantaged people so they can create meaningful change in their lives.

13 RUAH (13 7824)

255 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

connecting@ruah.org.au

Ruah Community Services acknowledges and respects the Traditional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Custodians/Owners of the land on which we work, live and build our lives, families, and communities. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.